F
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F

press F to pay respect

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helloagain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Papapapapapapa

Helloagain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloagain   Helloagain I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 11:06 pm

This is just weird.

Someone explain me with details why Yunus demoted him, please. Im just confused.
Back to top Go down
Quick
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Quick

Helloagain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloagain   Helloagain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 1:25 am

@sin Could you stop writing stupid things for once in your life?
plis. cheers
Back to top Go down
Y_U_N_U_S
Administrator
Administrator
Y_U_N_U_S

Helloagain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloagain   Helloagain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 4:36 am

Criticize  every thing what you want i dont care about that, but i would remember you we have rules on this forum
§3 Profile
- every person is only allowed to have one account not more.

siN wrote:
He demoted me for my "attitude" towards him in skype even tho he insulted me like a trillion times aswell.
I do not respect people that do not respect me boi.

I never insult your mother which does not know that i exist, and i dont know that she exist or not and you not too, and i wont let you insult my mother for a fucking 10 mb game and as you can see on my thread
Y_U_N_U_S wrote:
i can't support his behavior anymore
that means i support your behavior and do nothing about your "OOO thiz bitch iz hax ban" i can show you millons of logs which you press after kick menu random reason or many players that come's to me after your free ban
-----
siN wrote:
Conclusion: I couldn't care less about this community anymore, but I do not want future cancerous mods messing with innocent players in the servers WHERE I play, nobody realized but shit's falling down, next we'll have sad pancake has an admin haha Very Happy

And i dont care about you but i would show something to community owners/admins which you are mod/adm they should see/know what you are.

Alone my hacker/rule breakers database have 235 players which does not acces to server with my self written ban system. btw i dont use this script anymore thanks sin for that

List of  blacklisted users which not contains sin's bans:

List of 96 supposedly rule breakers which sin bans:

@siN you said after your accepted your PC is broken because you shed ice tea in your PC, and you said it before 4 weeks again, but you're playing whenever you want how did you ban these 96 players in one month?
see in staff list, three are 15 mods or more, but how did you fucking have more bans then 15 mods and 4 admins have.

and as you can see, you never respect my choices or me, but you're talking here about respect
image:

That's what you do after that you see my post
image:

instead of what you yesterday, do
image:

Now you can laugh about my English or whatever, the thing is I never been big head like you which post in every cs2d forum with his perfect English and I don't beg for any rank, I have been always at the corner, but I'm now here the person which does something for this death game the person which put effort on something, but get provisions as DDOS or kids like ploggy that insult me or you that insult my mother but I won't give up I'm here where I am.

Edit
im so happy after reading some logs that i demote you

Last edited by Y_U_N_U_S on Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quick
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Quick

Helloagain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloagain   Helloagain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 5:35 am

We must all forgive @sin, we must understand that he is ill and has mental retardation is because of the cause of his attitude.
We should not answer your negative comments.
We must respond to your positive comments.(To avoid bulling)

Pd.I'm sorry if my comment is offensive,That is not my intention.
Back to top Go down
Sad Pancake

Sad Pancake

Helloagain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloagain   Helloagain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 11:09 am

Don't banned siN . Forgive for his miskates , give him VIP only and don't promote him
Back to top Go down
Sad Pancake

Sad Pancake

Helloagain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloagain   Helloagain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 1:13 pm

Demote him for his problems
Banned is better Very Happy
Forget pity ! Delete his account
-----------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

Helloagain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloagain   Helloagain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 1:41 pm

siN, dedicating your life to CS2D isn't good. Applying in those communities and asking for Mod rank, before you get that, you have to suck a lot of asses and in the end you achieve nothing... Well at least, if you apply, let it be -[FWS]-, there you find good persons unlike this crisp community full of retarded assholes. Laughing  Laughing

Last edited by siN's Mom on Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

Helloagain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloagain   Helloagain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 1:47 pm

Sad Pancake, Quick, DragoNugget and other peasants pleading lord A_N_U_S for some mercy. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

Helloagain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloagain   Helloagain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 2:10 pm

It's in the safe hands, so I was trying to secure yours.
Back to top Go down
Y_U_N_U_S
Administrator
Administrator
Y_U_N_U_S

Helloagain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloagain   Helloagain I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 12:45 am

@Ploggy I said it already While your bark here, I'm keeping a bit this game alive with this community and I don't force someone to stay here or BARK here like you, you can fuck off where do you want or where do you come, Although you are not welcome here, since yesterday you have created over 10 accounts and insulting us all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Helloagain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloagain   Helloagain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helloagain
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
F :: Trash-
Jump to: