F
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F

press F to pay respect

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diz zerver in brief

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grimer2

Grimer2

Diz zerver in brief Empty
PostSubject: Diz zerver in brief   Diz zerver in brief I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 12:29 pm

Hello.

Wondering what that title means? Oh I am wondering what this server means.

It looks like someone got forum, where you can write posts, but nothing changes anyway, servers, where you have mods, but their brains stopped evolving when they reached 10 years and finally admins that made this all reality but realized its quite boring and hard to maintain it.

SO BEFORE I MAKE FCKING HUGE REPORT ON UR BRAINDEAD GUYS DOING THINGS FOR U AND OTHER STUFF ABOUT THIS SERVER, CAN YOU (YUNUS AND OTHER ADMINS (ONLY!!)) BE SO NICE AND TELL ME IF YOU CARE AT ALL SO I DON'T NEED TO WASTE MY TIME HERE IN CASE YOU SIMPLY DON'T GIVE A DAMN?!

PS: Damn is not a badword
Back to top Go down
gae
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
gae

PostSubject: Re: Diz zerver in brief   Diz zerver in brief I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 12:53 pm

PS: Your thread leaks rage
Back to top Go down
AngryPaprika
AngryPaprika

PostSubject: Re: Diz zerver in brief   Diz zerver in brief I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 1:01 pm

Deez nuts gajiiiijjjj hahah... kkhhhmm anyway what are you trying to accomplish?
Back to top Go down
Grimer2

Grimer2

PostSubject: Re: Diz zerver in brief   Diz zerver in brief I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 2:16 pm

@siN wrote:
PS: Your thread leaks rage

Oh thanks! It wasn't intentional and I didn't know it could look like that, really thanks for info, I won't change it tho CUZ I AM FCKING PISSED.
Back to top Go down
gae
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
gae

PostSubject: Re: Diz zerver in brief   Diz zerver in brief I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 2:41 pm

You can see by now that no one is taking you seriously, I suggest that you leave the community if you are unsatisfied with it Smile
Back to top Go down
Papapapapapapa

PostSubject: Re: Diz zerver in brief   Diz zerver in brief I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 2:54 pm

Grimmer = Grinnta?
Back to top Go down
Nexmann
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Nexmann

PostSubject: Re: Diz zerver in brief   Diz zerver in brief I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 2:56 pm

Nope. Grimmer2 = "Your Daddy"

He's annoyed because I kicked him for "Abusing Powers".

He helped the Ts.
He gave them his weapons.
And that's not allowed.
EVEN if there are only 1 CT and 2 Ts on the server.

If we would let him do that, soon everyone will start giving the Ts weapons as CTs.
Back to top Go down
Grimer2

Grimer2

PostSubject: Re: Diz zerver in brief   Diz zerver in brief I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 3:46 pm

Nexmann grow up.

There is no point at trying to play 1 CT vs 2 T, as there is no way you can escape, I was waiting for more players to come, you already had weapons (AWP) when I dropped mine and just run away 4fun but ur too retarded to understand this.
Back to top Go down
gae
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
gae

PostSubject: Re: Diz zerver in brief   Diz zerver in brief I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 3:56 pm

:O insulting

You're definitly a big boy, we better watch out for you because you got guts :O

Just kidding, at this point I'm careless wether you get banned or exiled.
Back to top Go down
Grimer2

Grimer2

PostSubject: Re: Diz zerver in brief   Diz zerver in brief I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 4:17 pm

I am insulting him cuz he is braindead and u r not much better with ur shitty arguments
Back to top Go down
gae
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
gae

PostSubject: Re: Diz zerver in brief   Diz zerver in brief I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 4:26 pm

Ok mah dude look, the crying corner is just up ahead, good luck!
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Diz zerver in brief   Diz zerver in brief I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 5:44 pm

Grimer2 wrote:
I am insulting him cuz he is braindead and u r not much better with ur shitty arguments

Dude with dis behavior you we will believe you lol
Back to top Go down
Papapapapapapa

PostSubject: Re: Diz zerver in brief   Diz zerver in brief I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 4:15 pm

Ploggy334 wrote:
We need to assign a translator, we need to decrypt what the heck @WhySoNugget just said.
Back to top Go down
AngryPaprika
AngryPaprika

PostSubject: Re: Diz zerver in brief   Diz zerver in brief I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 4:58 pm

Well Grimer doesn't changed, he is the same as 2 years ago. Just ignore him. (I hate egoists.)
Back to top Go down
Grimer2

Grimer2

PostSubject: Re: Diz zerver in brief   Diz zerver in brief I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 9:28 am

Eyy.. no answer from YUNUS. Oke I guess I wasn't clear about my intentions.

So I will write it clearly without any kind of sarcasm so you can understand it perfectly.

A - To make your mods able to punish players correctly you need to:
1 - Explain players how should they act and behave [b(]RULES!!!!)[/b].
2 - Rules for mods - how to punish players, what for and how to decide if it is necessary to punish.
(I am just saying that some freekills could happen accidentally - CT didn't mean to FK - therefor it's nonsense to punish him the same way you punish normal freekillers)

I think I wrote it as simple as possible...
Back to top Go down
gae
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
gae

PostSubject: Re: Diz zerver in brief   Diz zerver in brief I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 2:00 pm

I won't accept rules coming from a person like you that insults people with the "braindead" excuse

I suggest Rajawali to lock this thread
Back to top Go down
Grimer2

Grimer2

PostSubject: Re: Diz zerver in brief   Diz zerver in brief I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 2:27 pm

It's not excuse, it's the truth.

I refuted all your arguments why I can't make rules and yet you didn't change your stubborn attitude. Braindead is pretty nice synonym for stubbornness.

And Nexmann is braindead as his memory fails every time he use it. The reasoning why I got insta-kicked/muted for something was that I did it repeatedly - well I didn't. And that pissed me off. You wouldn't be pissed off if someone accuse of something you didn't know? And nobody helps you out? That's really annoying.

So yeah, I have my reasons for anger. Now go to hell Sin, since I asked ADMINS for answer, you are not even mod so who the hell are you to ask for locking foreign threads and talking about accepting rules?!
Back to top Go down
Nexmann
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Nexmann

PostSubject: Re: Diz zerver in brief   Diz zerver in brief I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 2:47 pm

Oh. Then show me the log where I said that you did it repeatedly. I never said that.

And you can't say that you didn't know that!
Back to top Go down
Grimer2

Grimer2

PostSubject: Re: Diz zerver in brief   Diz zerver in brief I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 3:22 pm

Logs? No problem..

LOG - Part 1 - Kicked for Abusing Powers:
- I got kicked after dropping my guns near Nexmann, but as I meantioned before, he already had guns and I didn't see point at playing in 3 players on server..

LOG - Part 2 - Kicked for Freekill:
- This was my fault, in my defense it wasn't intentional FK

LOG - Part 3 - Nexmann memory powa:
- When I tried to explain Nexmann that he didn't kill me already for freekill, I got muted for 5 mins

If you want whole log from that day, I can post it too..

EDIT: Highlighted the most important text in Parts 1 and 2.
Back to top Go down
gae
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
gae

PostSubject: Re: Diz zerver in brief   Diz zerver in brief I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 5:24 pm

Grimer2 I have 0 respect for you, you're another 14 year old that insults to hide his insecureness with the world, good luck with that.
You do not respect the staff members so we do not have to respect you.

So fuck off to your kindergarden and stay there, kid.

No further comment, this kid gives me cancer.

Last edited by @siN on Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grimer2

Grimer2

PostSubject: Re: Diz zerver in brief   Diz zerver in brief I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 6:17 pm

Wow.. well I respect staff members.. but just some of them, I won't ever respect kiddo that got moded just cuz admins can't find anyone better. And you have very little of respect as well, since I wrote the last topic about changing the jail you attacked me non-stop. You actually just treated me like your opponent in some kind of competition. So you better think about yourself first. Also I am not 14 but 18 years old, and I didn't insult anyone, I stand behind my opinions even if I expressed them in vulgar way. Prehaps it wasn't the right way to express them but that doesn't change the fact that there are like 5 mods who aren't more than 15 years old and that you kept attacking me for no reason - I refuted all your arguments so you used the fact I was pissed on other mods.
Back to top Go down
Papapapapapapa

PostSubject: Re: Diz zerver in brief   Diz zerver in brief I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 12:04 pm

Maybe I'VE missed something...

Anyways, open your goddamn eyes. Grimer is telling the truth. DR# is accepting a lot of guys who don't deserve MOD1/MOD2... Start demoting. (? (MOD2 in DR# during 4 months, don't demote me xd)
Anyways...He spends a bit of his spare time by helping DR#. 

Why do you think that there's this amount of reports? Because of Moderatorzz getting acccepted ez
Back to top Go down
Grimer2

Grimer2

PostSubject: Re: Diz zerver in brief   Diz zerver in brief I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 7:33 pm

Hello? Is anyone there?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diz zerver in brief   Diz zerver in brief I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diz zerver in brief
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
F :: Trash-
Jump to: