F
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F

press F to pay respect

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions for Jail server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grimer2

Grimer2

Suggestions for Jail server Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for Jail server   Suggestions for Jail server I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 3:05 pm

Hello.

I have a few suggestions for Jail server.

1st - When you add TT on wanted list using DR Shop there should be a message about it in chat - I just recently added Sin on wanted list and he kicked me for killing him + respawned himself as he didn't notice it... (any chance I will get my 300 points back? Very Happy)

2nd - When there is a last T alive then he has kinda low chance to win the game. So can you add a rule that says something like "If there is only  1 T alive and at least 2 Ts dead then CTs can use execution chamber to kill the T." If the T is really good then he can still kill CTs before they get him inside.. if not then it's just wasting time to let him live..
Back to top Go down
gae
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
gae

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Jail server   Suggestions for Jail server I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 3:24 pm

You were pretty mad at me for some reason so nothing assures me that you didn't give that excuse just to kill me.

Moving on yes that suggestion would be useful. As for the second one I'm Negative

It's fricking 2vs1 if the CTS can't manage the prisioner properly it's their own goddamn fault. That second suggestion is unfair for the TR's.
Back to top Go down
Grimer2

Grimer2

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Jail server   Suggestions for Jail server I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 3:31 pm

In the 2nd suggestion it's about dead people waiting for the end of turn that's already lost for Ts.

"No point at respawning him if there is just 1 T left." You said that on the server today after T got freekilled and then there was only 1 T left. So I guess that means you agree?
Back to top Go down
gae
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
gae

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Jail server   Suggestions for Jail server I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 3:34 pm

I did say that but once again you're assuming way too much.

I stick with my vote, even if there's no point in respawning when there's only one T left it doesn't mean that suggestion is correct.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Jail server   Suggestions for Jail server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Jail server
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1