F
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F

press F to pay respect

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting back my rank :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
scroLL3R
scroLL3R

Getting back my rank :)  Empty
PostSubject: Getting back my rank :)    Getting back my rank :)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 5:58 pm

Your Real name: Mohamed Saleh

How old are you: 21

Where do you live: Egypt

Your GMT and Current Time: +2

Are you multilingual? If so, in what languages? English and Arabic

Tell us a little bit about yourself: http://cs2d.net/viewtopic.php?f=282&t=3892 by following this link you'll know everything about me

In game Name: scroLL3R

Your U.S.G.N -ID: 1s1s / 75996

How many hours have you spent on server: 13h 27m

How many hours can you play each day: I'm online anytime you want

Why do you want to be a staff member: well, nothing to say actually I spent all day or half day on doghouse server and most of annoying players making it bored like staying in base while they alive or acting like they're in fighting npc and they're already on respawn, and I really like your projects every single server I'm playing on it when I be bored I join any DR server with my friend and some epic moments Very Happy

Previous experience as moderator/administrator: wow long time nobody asked me about this question. well, what I remember I was S-MOD in HC // fun but got demoted because I was inactive, and was super administrator on city w0w the old version if someone remember it, and was mod on FWS doghouse, also was the owner of 2 servers for m3 servers ( actually I hosted this 2 servers )

Why should we accept your application:well, as I said I wanna warn those guys who staying long time inb respawn for nothing and making the game so bored, also to mute some spammers that annoying us. beside that ! kick/ban hackers from your server and keep them away, also I'm getting back my mod and I know I got demoted because I was inactive but now I back

Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on server (if yes why ?): no

Any previous server bans? (if yes why ?): nothing

How many applications have you made before: too much uncountable

Any additional information:Hope you enjoyed by reading my application & wish to hear good opinions
Back to top Go down
gae
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
gae

PostSubject: Re: Getting back my rank :)    Getting back my rank :)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 6:05 pm

He's a hacker and a ddoser
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
KingAssassin
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
KingAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Getting back my rank :)    Getting back my rank :)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 6:13 pm

He is not good staff,Negative scrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Negative for any rank!!!!:
Back to top Go down
scroLL3R
scroLL3R

PostSubject: Re: Getting back my rank :)    Getting back my rank :)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 6:23 pm

wtf ur replays was going to destroy my pc for this lie xD
Back to top Go down
Y_U_N_U_S
Administrator
Administrator
Y_U_N_U_S

PostSubject: Re: Getting back my rank :)    Getting back my rank :)  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 9:00 am

@scroLL3R join our discord server pls,

https://discord.gg/KWgDVth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting back my rank :)    Getting back my rank :)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting back my rank :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1