F
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F

press F to pay respect

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A suggestion for DR # Doghouse server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
scroLL3R
scroLL3R

A suggestion for DR # Doghouse server  Empty
PostSubject: A suggestion for DR # Doghouse server    A suggestion for DR # Doghouse server  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 7:53 am

Hello there, how are you guys today ?

Today, I'm going to make a small suggestion for doghouse server since it's the popular server now days. I have noticed there is some equipment's in respawn some of them are unnecessary for CT/T, so I got some ideas that we can change this unnecessary things to necessary things that everyone will happy by using it.

First, from CT respawn :

Well, I found a gun that we don't need it in respawn ( USP ), actually if you need ammo for it for the next round you can drop it and in the begging of the round you'll get new one automatically, and if you lost maybe your respawn will be in USP and you already had one so I guess it's useless this option.

well, we can replace this item to a teleport move us to a place (already made it), that have the following items : ( Medic Armor - FN - M4A1 - AK47 - Deagle - Five Seven - Elite - Scout - AWP ), so I guess that's will make much better than using unnecessary items.
IMAGE FOR THE CT PLACE:

Second, from TT respawn :

Well, I found that TT never ever will use it ( Defuse kit ), as you know it belongs to CT

well, we can replace this item to a the teleport that move us to a place that I've already mentioned it, and one thing both places are different.
IMAGE FOR THE TT PLACE:

THE MAPEXPORT:

Thanks for your time guys Smile
Back to top Go down
KingAssassin
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
KingAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for DR # Doghouse server    A suggestion for DR # Doghouse server  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 7:57 am

Positive.
USP for ct's is useless,and Glock defuse kit,is too useless for TT.
I'm agree with ur suggestion scr.
Back to top Go down
gae
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
gae

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for DR # Doghouse server    A suggestion for DR # Doghouse server  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 8:09 am

Positive.

The teleport área should belong to both sides though, like the stealth suit and chainsaw place. That would balance things

And all of those itens in the area are way too OP, exclude all these guns (AK-47, M4,Scout,Awp and FN) and substitute them for a Famas.

You already have medic, that's already powerful at the beggining of rounds for example.
Back to top Go down
scroLL3R
scroLL3R

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for DR # Doghouse server    A suggestion for DR # Doghouse server  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 8:13 am

@siN wrote:
Positive.

The teleport área should belong to both sides though, like the stealth suit and chainsaw place. That would balance things

And all of those itens in the area are way too OP, exclude all these guns (AK-47, M4,Scout,Awp and FN) and substitute them for a Famas.

You already have medic, that's already powerful at the beggining of rounds for example.
I guess you're right with medic, but those guns not everyone like ak47 also not everyone like zoom guns, so I added those items that everyone like it also you'll choose 1 gun only, about the area if we did it they'll fight in area only and they could help their team so I see nothing wrong about the area and it's better to be for each team
Back to top Go down
gae
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
gae

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for DR # Doghouse server    A suggestion for DR # Doghouse server  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 9:33 am

If it comes down to what you've described then I'm afraid I'll have to change my vote to Negative.
The way it is is just way too OP and Doghouse is already unbalanced.
Back to top Go down
scroLL3R
scroLL3R

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for DR # Doghouse server    A suggestion for DR # Doghouse server  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 9:51 am

@siN wrote:
If it comes down to what you've described then I'm afraid I'll have to change my vote to Negative.
The way it is is just way too OP and Doghouse is already unbalanced.
You don't see if a team keep winning rounds all went to spec, that's make me sometimes nervous special when someone join the server the server move him directly to the loser team, then they players from spec join ct and that make unfair things.

So this items could help the loser team 80% at least to let them lose every round and make the game more bored that they're fighting easy
Back to top Go down
gae
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
gae

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for DR # Doghouse server    A suggestion for DR # Doghouse server  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 9:56 am

I can't understand you. Pm me at Discord, we'll talk there
Back to top Go down
scroLL3R
scroLL3R

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for DR # Doghouse server    A suggestion for DR # Doghouse server  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 10:31 am

@siN wrote:
I can't understand you. Pm me at Discord, we'll talk there
I said guess if CT team keep wining all rounds because they've got good guns, and when they keep wining like that TT team some of them go spec or keep camping if you've noticed this like yesterday.

so This suggestion give for TT get some guns better than go to spec and stay tell the end of rounds and rr
Back to top Go down
gae
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
gae

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for DR # Doghouse server    A suggestion for DR # Doghouse server  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 11:12 am

I don't see the point, if you're smart you can make your team become the winning team.

Not to brag but I always join the losing team and almost everytime make them become the winning team. You just gotta be smart.
Back to top Go down
AngryPaprika
AngryPaprika

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for DR # Doghouse server    A suggestion for DR # Doghouse server  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 11:50 am

I agree with siN. I always join the losing side and sometimes cause' of me we win. You gotta play your cards right.
Back to top Go down
Quick
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Quick

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for DR # Doghouse server    A suggestion for DR # Doghouse server  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 4:02 am

What the defeuse kit should be removed from the terrorist weapons area. Twisted Evil
Really?:
Back to top Go down
NoPe

NoPe

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for DR # Doghouse server    A suggestion for DR # Doghouse server  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 11:38 am

I already made an application for this at Servers > Doghouse.
But, I'm still Positive
Back to top Go down
KingShadow
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
KingShadow

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for DR # Doghouse server    A suggestion for DR # Doghouse server  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 10:53 am

Positive

im agree with u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for DR # Doghouse server    A suggestion for DR # Doghouse server  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A suggestion for DR # Doghouse server
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1