F
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F

press F to pay respect

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reporting Oldicetube

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shreef

Shreef

Reporting Oldicetube Empty
PostSubject: Reporting Oldicetube   Reporting Oldicetube I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 2:01 am

Ok, i don't like reporting others for few reasons, one of the reasons is that i don't realy much care, it's a game after all. But when a guy start acting childish and thinks he's the center of the universe just because he's mod in a cs2d game this is where the fun begins...
oldicetube, everyone know him right?
He got demoted long ago and you gave him mod again because most of DR # users wanted to give him a chance, now he's acting rude, more than before...
He's active NOT to help players and spread happiness, he just want to punish and make everyone leave the server, even when it comes to an insult he kick people!
So... i just got back from kinda long while of quitting cs2d, and first server i head to is dogehouse, it has back then good amount of players... He was warning players and kicking and muting, this made me ubset a little because i don't like that to happen, he don't even understand rules, he was warning players about Rule 10 In Dogehouse which means Don't camp near spawn (OF THE ENEMIES) and wait players to shot, as always DOGEHOUSE gameplay isn't fair with firepowers and armors, Counter-Terrorists where hiding in their base to defend themselves as always and oldice kept warning and kicking them for "Camping", seriously?
When i tried to remind him that he's there to help players not to punish them he acted a childish act which always happen when you speak to him... "REPORT ME".
He also provoke players but he don't want to be provoken.
Logs:
So almost everyone left the server just because of Oldicetube, i hope you demote him soon just to show him that following all rules in specific awarness is annoying.
Back to top Go down
gae
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
gae

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Oldicetube   Reporting Oldicetube I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 11:17 am

This could have been avoided if the admins fixed some rules and rewrote them with an understandable English.

Oldicetube is wrong in this case.
Shreef's right

Also, you apply for mod to punish and help people at the same time, if you're unsatisfied with that Shreef then just leave the game when the mods are doing their job.
Back to top Go down
Shreef

Shreef

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Oldicetube   Reporting Oldicetube I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 2:02 pm

No i wont leave Very Happy
His job is to help players, i havent see any help in the logs, have you?
The rule is obvious Mr.SiN...
10.) Do not camp at spawn waiting other players to come to you to shot
I think he just saw the part that say Do not camp at spawn, all he did is kicking & muting innocent players in the logs, you once said to me you (this community) don't need a mod that can be triggered fast, he must control himself.
Again..
"you apply for mod to punish and help people at the same time"
"if you're unsatisfied with that Shreef then just leave the game when the mods are doing their job."
He didn't do his job, his job is to modrate the server and help players espacially the new players, like Ahmed who was in the logs, he didn't even know how to get vip.
And if i missed the part which he's helping players in.. please mention it.
Back to top Go down
xBaseBuilder
xBaseBuilder

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Oldicetube   Reporting Oldicetube I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 2:35 pm

Oldice''s attitude is really nasty. I think demote would be too much, but this isn't acceptable.
Back to top Go down
W@L1D
W@L1D

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Oldicetube   Reporting Oldicetube I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 2:53 pm

~oldicetube~ is a mod not a perfect one, he has good things and bad ones but i think bad are more than good by 10% i think he must change his attitudes
Back to top Go down
gae
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
gae

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Oldicetube   Reporting Oldicetube I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 2:57 pm

Okay I took a deeper look and I saw oldicetube doing this:

Muting innocent players (literally abusing his powers)
Kicking players instead of muting them (Abusing his power by giving in the wrong punishment)
Acting arrogant towards other staff and provoking him. (Specifically towards Shreef)

I'm waiting for Oldicetube post defending himself. If he doesn't say anything I'll apply his punishment.

Also @Shreef do not call me as Mr.Sin
My name is siN, period.
And I was speaking in general, not only talking about oldicetube.
Back to top Go down
Rajawali
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Rajawali

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Oldicetube   Reporting Oldicetube I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 7:54 am

The problem is oldIcetube cannot control his emo while moderating. imho, oldIcetube should be demoted.
Back to top Go down
gae
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
gae

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Oldicetube   Reporting Oldicetube I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 8:34 am

I'm applying a temporary demotion to VIP (3 days length)

Regardless of the reason, I cannot backup oldicetube on this specific report.

After the 3 days have passed he will have his rank back and HOPEFULLY know how to manage his emotions while moderating.

Note: He will only be demoted on the server that he broke the rules on. (Doghouse)

Cheers
Back to top Go down
training
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
training

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Oldicetube   Reporting Oldicetube I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 1:43 pm

In this case i think @Shreef is right . let the admins judge it .
Back to top Go down
juansusoko15

juansusoko15

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Oldicetube   Reporting Oldicetube I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 2:45 pm

shreef right his abusing his powers,like in jail he just killed me and left the game what a nb.
Back to top Go down
NoPe

NoPe

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Oldicetube   Reporting Oldicetube I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 2:24 am

Well we all make mistakes but if he means troll he should be demoted because this is like taking a big reponsibility
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Oldicetube   Reporting Oldicetube I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting Oldicetube
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1