F
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F

press F to pay respect

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DR # Side Servers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Y_U_N_U_S
Administrator
Administrator
Y_U_N_U_S

DR # Side Servers Empty
PostSubject: DR # Side Servers   DR # Side Servers I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 4:56 am

Hi Guest Zzzz

I bought yesterday a vps for a new project

i'll open a lot of servers for Doctor and after some time i'll put the servers which playorz likez in main vps and with thiz  recipe we will get all cs2d playorz and haxorzz stays in !mc! Idea Idea

i do my best for staff ranks we dont use hc admin script but you can see your commands with !help contact me if i forget you to add in list.

I'll add the servers later in:
http://dr2d.omgforum.net/f23-other-servers

heuhue cheers

bb
Back to top Go down
Sad Pancake

Sad Pancake

DR # Side Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR # Side Servers   DR # Side Servers I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 5:04 am

Good Job YUNUS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dusanking123

DR # Side Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR # Side Servers   DR # Side Servers I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 9:32 am

Veri gud
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Unknown

DR # Side Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR # Side Servers   DR # Side Servers I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 10:17 am

Good job
why you said hi Dragonugget ? o.o
instead of Hi everyone
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

DR # Side Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR # Side Servers   DR # Side Servers I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 6:06 pm

Hello 911? I just got cancer.
Back to top Go down
Quick
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Quick

DR # Side Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR # Side Servers   DR # Side Servers I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 1:44 am

That's a great idea.
__I recommend starting a new list of bans on new servers.
Since most of the cheat players have reconsidered their poor performance.
The cs2d community is very run down And there are few players.
Every new player knows the hacks that are on the Internet, and they think it's cool to use them
And when they realize that they are not, they are already forbidden.
On the other hand dr servers is banned from more than half of the daily players.
In addition there are many members of the personal group to identify those who continue with the traps.
It is an opinion that I would like to turn it into a vote in which only members of dr2d.tk's personal group can vote. lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

DR # Side Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR # Side Servers   DR # Side Servers I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 2:58 am

What the fuck are you talking about, cheaters download hacks at their responsibility, it's in the game that changing it in any way or form is ILLEGAL and rewards yourself with a ban.

Also, DDoS'ing is ILLEGAL, Hacking is ILLEGAL, talking about Y_U_N_U_S is ILLEGAL and so on.

Cheaters & Hackers have always been dumb & immature, not now that they will change their behavior.
Back to top Go down
Quick
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Quick

DR # Side Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR # Side Servers   DR # Side Servers I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 4:27 am

Well, my intention is not to establish a discussion.
I think since the server is new, it would be good to start with 0 bans.
You can add ddosers and hackers to the blacklist, but there are many banned for other reasons.
The truth in youtube there are many hacks and in this game play very young people who do not deserve to be banned permanently on the best server for an equation,
Also this is not so foolish because in Fws \ Jail, if I remember correctly in 2010 they reset their blacklist for the same reasons I talked about.
It's just an idea that has been spinning and I said it. You think it's all wrong?

Pd;I totally agree with you that aimbot and ddoser hackers are still banned
Back to top Go down
Y_U_N_U_S
Administrator
Administrator
Y_U_N_U_S

DR # Side Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR # Side Servers   DR # Side Servers I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 4:29 am

@Quick we started already with 0 bans O_O
Back to top Go down
Quick
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Quick

DR # Side Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR # Side Servers   DR # Side Servers I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 4:45 am

What he speaks sin is correct. Basketball
Ddosers and aimbot must be totally banned.
If you want to measure the popularity of your servers, this is a good measure for you to realize your goal.
I also think that a speedhack is a 9 year old boy, for the reason that he has no purpose to use it can not go unnoticed.
And it does not deserve a permanent ban but a ban of 3 months.
To those who forbid by insult or false staff label 1 week.
It's a good way to teach new players good manners without the hassle of closing the doors for them completely.

Christmas is near, this will be a good gift santa
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

DR # Side Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR # Side Servers   DR # Side Servers I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 10:50 am

Yeah sure, try to teach some good manners to Sperm Cannon or PuL9, that'd be quite a movie.

The server is already popular, all DR # Servers have at least 5 or 6 players each day, why the fuck do we need to reset the blacklist if WE ARE the most popular servers at the moment?
Back to top Go down
Papapapapapapa

DR # Side Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR # Side Servers   DR # Side Servers I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:02 pm

Maybe give MY MOD2 rank back.
Back to top Go down
Sad Pancake

Sad Pancake

DR # Side Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR # Side Servers   DR # Side Servers I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 2:43 pm

What rank i have now ?!
@Sin says
If you have cancer why you don't go to the hospital ?
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Unknown

DR # Side Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR # Side Servers   DR # Side Servers I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 3:37 pm

DragoNugget wrote:
Good job
why you said hi Dragonugget ? o.o
instead of Hi everyone

Yunus explain that
Back to top Go down
Quick
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Quick

DR # Side Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR # Side Servers   DR # Side Servers I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:05 pm

@sin
The thing is not to open the mouth or in this case write to desir only nonsense.
The thing is not popularity.
Think what you say.
Believe me, I know what I'm talking about,
And people will pay more attention to what you speak.
From what I can see, in your resume for me you are an immature person with an incorrect attitude, which makes the other members dislike you.
Cool
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

DR # Side Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR # Side Servers   DR # Side Servers I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 9:10 pm

Spare me the drama and your opinion because I did not ask for it, if you have anything against me PM or 1n1 skype.

In my opinion your English is not good, you think you are superior from some people and you have a problem to understand when to quit something. There are days to be serious, and days to joke. If you can't realize that then I invite you to get out.

Good day, come again & Locked.

@Yunus if you add anything else here warn me in skype.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DR # Side Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR # Side Servers   DR # Side Servers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DR # Side Servers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1