F
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F

press F to pay respect

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apply For Mod or S-VIP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sad Pancake

Sad Pancake

Apply For Mod or S-VIP Empty
PostSubject: Apply For Mod or S-VIP   Apply For Mod or S-VIP I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 1:13 pm

Your Real name:Phan Đình Trọng Duy

How old are you:17

Where do you live:Vietnam

Are you multilingual? If so, in what languages?  English and Vietnamese and Spanish

Tell us a little bit about yourself:I'm a person like to tell Joke , and i play this game since 2009 also i played Battle Field , Slither.io , Play HC-FUN more than 6 days , play all DR sever for 4 altogether . Also i play Clash Royal , Clash of clan , Hay Day and more supercell game and like wathing video ( UNDER )

In game Name:~*Pancake*~

Your U.S.G.N-ID :148435

How many hours have you spent on server:20 hours and 22 mins

How many hours can you play each day:at least 2 hour everyday

Why do you want to be a staff member:In DR#DogHouse i only a Vip but i always see people insult , hackers , spamming , improve our skills in all type of weapons and to serve the server good by removing hackers and maintain the server good

Previous experience as moderator/administrator:  At Quick sever and Danel sever and more i don't remember . JAF sever too !

Why should we accept your application:Because i'm a polite , happy , kind person . I like superheros like Spider man because I like to climb and play with spider

Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on server (if yes why ?): no

Any previous server bans? (if yes why ?): no

How many applications have you made before:This is second time do it

The most interesting video Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Apply For Mod or S-VIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply For Mod or S-VIP   Apply For Mod or S-VIP I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 1:27 pm

Locked.

I said after a few weeks, not days.
Back to top Go down

Apply For Mod or S-VIP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
F :: Requests :: Accepted-
Jump to: