F
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F

press F to pay respect

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ideas about DR#Dog House

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sad Pancake

Sad Pancake

Ideas about DR#Dog House Empty
PostSubject: Ideas about DR#Dog House   Ideas about DR#Dog House I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 3:53 am

My ideas are add more gun in DR#Shop
1) Awp because usually player use AWP like a killing machine and DEADLY ( High damge and heavy )
2) Gas Grenade because player can die slowly , everyone die slowly Smile
3) Stealth Suit because player like invisible , sneaking around is fun too
4) Super Aromr because player have too much DR#Ponits they don't know what to do , my idea is Super Aromr = 200 DR#Ponits maybe cheaper if you like
5) Gas mask because people hate Gas Grenade then don't want to die so add it and bonus flashbang

Last edited by Pancake on Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong Color)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ideas about DR#Dog House   Ideas about DR#Dog House I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 10:46 am

Ideas 1) and 4) are complete shit, how would you feel if a guy (a.k.a Naw') with 600 points came across you with a super armor and completely rekt your tiny butthole? Yeah I tought so, plus if AWP was added you'd die everytime you have laser & light armor, like I've said, shit.

If Ideas 1) and 4) are added you can say bye bye to the minimal balance we still have at the server.
Back to top Go down
Papapapapapapa

PostSubject: Re: Ideas about DR#Dog House   Ideas about DR#Dog House I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 11:58 am

I WANT IDEA 1 ADDED. I LAIK TO REKT FROM THE DISTANCE, IT'S LIKE:

Terrorist: HU3HU3HU3H3UH3UH3 ME TR0LLAR. WITH THAT LIGHT ARMOR, NO-ONE WILL K0LL ME.
Counter-Terrorist: *Zooming*
Counter-Terrorist: *Shooting*
Counter-Terrorist: OH MY GOD HEADSHOT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas about DR#Dog House   Ideas about DR#Dog House I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas about DR#Dog House
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1