F
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F

press F to pay respect

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ideas for DR # Doghouse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rajawali
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Rajawali

Ideas for DR # Doghouse Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for DR # Doghouse   Ideas for DR # Doghouse I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 6:11 am

What's up people?

I'm here to suggest new features for DR # Doghouse, because few features should be add in.

Ideas on DR # Shop

- Add bouncing grenades

yes, this feature should be added because enemies can plant mines / turrets / laser mines in their base and camp behind the box.
Suggested price: 6 DR Points.

- Add RPG with 1 ammo

yes, this feature should be added because if enemy get medic on first round, it will be unfair.
Suggested price: 33 DR Points.

Ideas on map

- Replace explosion position

yes, do you know about the exploding box in the top left corner, the explosion position is misplaced +1 tile X, +1 tile Y nor in the box position.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ideas for DR # Doghouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for DR # Doghouse   Ideas for DR # Doghouse I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 1:02 pm

Idea Number 1 - Sucks, what if the entire ct team has 3 lasers and medics and the only thing avaiable to fuck them up is mines/laser mines? I thought so.

Idea Number 2 - Sucks aswell, imagine that the TR team got laser, and ct team got the medic, fairly balanced, also it's up for the players to discover how to kill the medic guy, why would you even put an RPG with 1 Ammo so fucking cheap.

Idea Number 3 - Noice
Back to top Go down

Ideas for DR # Doghouse
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1